Tuesday 27 May 2008

It's been a while...

It's been a month since I last posted. The end of April was pretty brutal with a 10 buyin downswing which I can say was almost exclusively due to me running card dead (ie. getting impatient, tilting, and overvalueing my hands). But it gave me a perfect opportunity to work on tilt :D

This month has been much better. I decided to try 6 max a little more seriously, starting with 10nl and then 25nl and I am fairly happy with the results over the 3 weeks that I played. The last week or so has been back to 25nl full ring to get used to the game again, and I've been taking some shots at 50nl. I am not ready for 50nl 6 max, but I think I am definately ready for 50nl full ring, it plays almost exactly the same except for more 3betting regs. 50nl 6 max is wicked crazy compared to what I'm used to though. The aggression is through the roof, but it's helped me work on my own even though I got killed the couple times I took shots there.

I'll be posting more in a few days at the end of the month, a graph and probably some stats. I've also been watching WCGrider's attempt at $10k in 1 month at 25nl which has been quite entertaining. justin.tv/wcgrider

No comments:

Post a Comment