Where I'm at right now:
- Learning how to play poker. No. I mean really learning poker.
- Confidence is about 90% of all time high.
- Still grinding some 50nl FR - but starting to see glimmers of possible crushing coming back.
- Figuring out why people do the things they do.
- Figuring out why I do the things I do.
- Excited about future implications and looking forward to 2011.
It's nice to be back to being an optimist. It makes life a lot easier.
On a side note: I got a sick "mouse mat" today.
On a life note: My 2.5 year old daughter has nearly perfected the art of getting out of being scolded and I am definitely in for trouble. "You're my faaaaaavorite," is tough to counter =)