The big feature with this is the ability to auto-break your sessions. There are 4 ways to do this and they can be used in conjunction with each other:
- Stop Win - for the people that are into that sort of thing
- Time Played - if you're optimal play is within a specific time frame
- Hands Played - similar to Time Played
- Stop Loss - This is the big one for me. It's not a simple stop loss although you can set it up that way as well to calculate from $0. For me, the best thing about this software is the peak stop loss. It prevents you from blowing away your profits during a session. If I have my stop loss set to 1.5 buyins, my session ends if I start off losing 1.5 buyins since the peak is $0. But just as important, if I win 4 buyins and then proceed to lose 1.5 buyins from that point, it tells me I'm done and my session ends at +2.5.
Once it's running, you're not getting around it. Can't reload. Can't open cash tables. Can't reg for tournaments. And there's a delay countdown timer that says you have x amount of time to finish your hands before we're going to shut you down completely. I tried killing the process a couple of different ways but it's pretty stubborn and pops back up. Serious business. ** Tournament tables already running will continue to run so no worries there.
Several other interesting optional features:
- Tilt Breaker Panic button
- More detailed session info similar to HEM Table Manager tray icon
- Block your cashier box during a session
Everything is fully customizable in terms of what you consider to be a break, how long you need to take a break and how long you want to be locked out for each individual option.
A+ software. It's like Table Ninja for your mindset and your bankroll.