Sunday 24 April 2011

Doing the Blogroll Shuffle

I've begun the process of migrating the non-updated blogs in my list to a blogroll archive page over there on the far right side. I want to keep the sidebar manageable, legible,  fresh and up to date with new content so I'm setting the bar at around 1 to 2 months without a post before links get sent to the archive. They will of course be reinstated if they happen to revive themselves at some point in the future. There's just too much good information and interesting and funny stories out there to delete them forever.

I imagine there's a good possibility that given the events of the past week a lot of people will stop blogging and I wanted to be ready to add some new blogs. I hope that's not the case and that everyone affected can turn their blog into a fun live poker trip report log.

If you have a blog and would like to swap links give me a shout here or on 2p2.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, I've added you to my blogroll. I have been trying to do a video blog but waiting till I get better at being on video till I publish one! Gimme a shout if you add me to your blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONSIDER THIS ME SHOUTING AT YOU

    ReplyDelete