Saturday 13 November 2010

Card Mod: Quarter Suit Stars Deck

Hey guys, I'm going to start working on some card mods for Stars. It's been quite the learning process compared to what I understand is a relatively simple process on FTP decks. I've always been a bit of a photoshop hobbyist and thought it might be interesting mixing two of my hobbies together.

Here's my first crack at it. I had actually conceptualized this about a month ago but it took me a while to figure out how to put it all together. Quarter Suit Stars Deck seems to be an appropriate title. I really enjoy using it for Omaha as the colors contrast nicely. It also comes with a full set of card backs - 5 bright, easy to see colors that should be very visible on most tables and 1 dark color. I'll be introducing this one at $5.

Quarter Suit Stars Deck


Quarter Suit Stars Deck - $5.00
Also available with cardrank suit removed.





I will email your card mod within 12-24 hours (most likely sooner) after payment. You will need Winace or a similar unzipping program to install.

No comments:

Post a Comment