Sunday 13 March 2011

Gmail hacked

My gmail account was hacked about 11 hours ago and sent out some random, obvious spam about diplomas. Thankfully they shut down my account after apparently only one email got out. I just reactivated my account now which is why this blog was down most of the day. I'm not sure if any damage was done on this blog yet so please be sure to hover links and double check your status bar to make sure everything looks legit and please let me know if you find anything out of the ordinary.

I suspect this was just a standard bot hack for spam use so most likely there wasn't a real person in my account and therefore wouldn't know I even have a blog, but I was a little freaked out when I tried looking at my blog and it was down thinking it was deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment