Saturday 5 September 2009

Winrate, VPP and FPP Calculator v.2.1

Hey guys, I made a few changes and updates to my old excel calculator.

Version 2.1 can be found here.



The new one simplifies a few items and also includes new calculations for milestones, rakeback equivalent, and exchange rates. The milestone calculations currently only work up to the 600k VPP milestone since Stars skips the 700k mark bonus (and people that make 700k VPPs make me sick anyways :p ). I especially like using this calculator for long term calculations where I make my session length the amount of hours I would play in a month or year.

Same as the last one, only fill in data in the white spaces. Formulas are all open for you to re-configure for yourselves.

Let me know if you think any of the resulting data is incorrect or unnecessary or irrelevant. I'm thinking of removing some of the stuff on the left hand winrate calculator side.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the new one, the older one came in very useful.

    Ell.

    ReplyDelete