Monday 21 January 2008

Monkey Tilt on Stars

Stars has doomswitched me for the last 2 days, so I cashed out now from there. Probably go play at Party for a bit. My sets and overpairs just were not holding out today - my money made off of sets was actually way in the negative today, which is not supposed to happen that much.

I cashed out before I tilted it away. Already down 3 buyins from my sets not holding. Lost with KK on KdTd5d board after a guy with 8d6d 3bet me preflop. Next hand I lost with KK after limp reraising to 50BB preflop and a fish (70/0/0.5) calls all in on the turn J957with 44 and hits his 2 outer on the river. I really don't understand the thought process here, I don't think there is one. Sigh, so frustrating, and on top of that I couldn't hit a flop if my life depended on it. I don't know what happened but I am getting 3bet left right and centre and I'm really tired of it. I'm going to take a break now.

No comments:

Post a Comment