Tuesday 22 January 2008

Variance Continues

The sick variance continues on Party Poker. It must be me. I don't know what has gotten into people lately but I wish I could cash in on it. They're out there chasing the idiot end of a gutshot straight with an underpair to my pot sized bets - and hitting. All sorts of garbage like that. I really need to start value betting harder and maybe overbetting pots, but it is so tough when you feel like you're behind when you're 70% ahead.

At least today finished on the positive side. Barely. Sigh. So frustrating. Off to work now. fjdskal;f

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure, if you overbet or if you are planning to give your opponents bad pot odds they'll ignore for not knowing what pot odds are and they'll call down on these limits and you are the one who keeps saying: "and they hit their gutshots !" in additon, i play micro-limits too and i'm used to see many un-statistically boards ... :)

    m

    p.s.

    i found your blog searching for "video micro limits blog" for having started one too, same topic: PokerTragedy - Poker-Videos on Micro Limits. Would be glad keep corresponding ...

    ReplyDelete