Saturday 22 March 2008

Small Swong Today

I had a bit of a spewy start to the day. I don't know what my problem was but I was tilting quite a bit, running card dead, and trying to force hands. That led to a 3.5 buyin loss. I managed to get everything under control again though and got those buyins back finishing the day at -$2, lol.

I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal of 10k hands at 25nl for this month and I'm running at 11ptBB/100. I'm actually a little more than 1/2 if I count Everest, but I didn't keep great records there when PT didn't work for me. If I keep running at this rate, I'll have just enough to meet the $ requirement for my BR plan, as well as the required winrate.

I was hoping to play a little more tonight, but the tables are dying down. There's only 65k people on, and that's only 1/2 of what it is at peak hours. Surprising for a weekend, but maybe it's because of the holiday.

I'm starting to notice a lot more regs than at lower limits, too. There's a few guys that seem to be machines that are able to play 16 hours a day on at least 4 tables (I'm assuming because they're on in the morning and still on in the evening when I come back). I don't know what they're doing at 25nl if they can play that much. That's got to be at least 3-4k hands a day if they take a couple breaks and they don't run too bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment